The word “vajra” is derived from Sanskrit meaning “thunder-bolt” or “diamond-like” and asana meaning “posture”. Thus the name “vajrasana”.
STEPS TO BE FOLLOWED:
- It helps in digestion.
- It helps in getting rid off constipation.
- It helps in calming the mind and helps in relaxation.
- It helps in improving circulation.
- It helps in toning hips, thighs and calf muscles.
- People suffering from severe knee pain, who have undergone surgery on your waist and legs and in the last trimester of pregnancy.