Shashankasana – The Hare Posture – Rabbit Pose
- It is a relaxing posture.
- It helps to stimulate abdominal organs.
- It Helps to increase libido and its related conditions.
- It massages the abdominal muscles.
- It gives complete relaxation for anterior muscles.
- It will increase the concentration and focus.
- It strengthens back, hip fleors, and hamstrings.
- It plays key role for reducing mental disorders and depression.
- Blood circulation of the body will increase.
- This pose is very good for relaxing stretch to the spine.
Balancing Table Pose – Dandayamna Bharmanasana
Balancing Table Pose Benefits
- It improves memory, focus, coordination., and balance.
- This posture builds core body strength and lengthens the spine.
- This pose builds abdominal and lower back strength.
- It also helps to relieve stress, fatigue, and tension.
- It will increase flexibility to the spine, hips, and shoulders.
- It warms the body.
Vashistasana – Side Plank Pose
- Vasisthasana makes the legs, abdomen, and arms strong.
- The back of the legs gets a good stretch.
- Because of this pose the sense of balance will improves.
- It tones the entire upper body and strengthens the back muscles, especially the lumbar area.
- It develops a sense of balance and strengthens the arms, wrists, legs and abdominal wall.
- Tri Pada Adho Mukha Svanasana – Three-Legged Dog Pose – Three-Legged Downward Facing Dog Pose.
Tri Pada Adho Mukha Svanasana Benefits
- It will help to stretch full-body.
- It will build strength to body particularly in your upper body, arms, and shoulders in no time.
- This pose will Energize and rejuvenate the nervous system.
- This asana will relief from stress.
- It reduces headaches, fatigue, poor digestion, and back pain.
- It helps in opening your hips and ribs.
- It will improve your body’s overall balance.
- It will also tone your hips, thighs, and butt.
TREE POSE – VRIKSHASANA
Tree Pose Benefits
- Helps improve body balance.
- Gives your body the optimum posture.
- Strengthens your legs, thighs, spine, shoulders, and arms.
- Tones your arm and leg muscles.
- Grants stability of mind and body.
- Can strengthen ligaments in your ankles and feet.
- Best pose for posture related complaints.
- Brings you to a rejuvenated and invigorated state.
- Greatly improves concentration.
- Known to reduce risks of sciatica.
UPAVISTHA KONASANA – WIDE ANGLE SEATED FORWARD BEND
Upavistha Konasana Benefits
- It strengthens vertebral column.
- It stretches legs.
- This pose therapeutically helps to cure Arthritis, Sciatica, and Detoxing kidneys.
- It helps to stimulate the abdominal organs.
- It calms the brain.
- It releases groins.
- It stretches the insides and backs of the legs.
- Helps in stretching the inner thighs and groin.
CHAKRASANA – URDHVA DHANURASANA WITH A SUPPORT
- This pose gives great flexibility to spine.
- It strengthens buttocks, vertebral column, abdomen.
- Human back, wrist, leg, and arm.
- It stretches thorax, abdomen, and lung.
- It helps in stimulating the thyroid and pituitary glands.
- It stretches the chest and lungs.
- It helps in curing infertility, osteoporosis, and asthma.
- This pose is very good for heart.
VIRABHADRASANA II – WARRIOR II
Virabhadrasana II Bnefits
- It helps to build strength, stability, and concentration.
- It strengthens ankle and leg.
- It helps to stretch thorax, shoulder, leg, lung, ankle, and inguinal region.
- It develops balance and builds stamina.
- It opens your chest and lungs.
- It stretches your hips, groins and shoulder.
- It therapeutically helps to cure for flat feet, osteoporosis, infertility, sciatica, and carpal tunnel.
- It energizes limbs.
PRASARITA PADOTTANASANA – WIDE STANCE FORWARD BEND
Prasarita Padottanasana Benefits
- This pose stretches calves, glutes, Hamstrings, and lower back.
- It strengthens calves, spine, hamstrings, hips, and lower back.
- This pose is better to reduce anxiety, stress, and depression.
- Hip joint flexibility will increase.
- It will improve posture.
- This pose is also for hip opening.
- It helps to neck and shoulder tension relief.
- It will tone the abdominal organs.
- It will improve digestion.
- It calms the mind.
HANUMANASANA – MONKEY POSE
- Stretches Inguinal region, Thigh, and Hamstring.
- It boosts the functioning of the digestive and reproductive organs.
- It helps to stimulate reproductive and digestive organs.
- It will stretch the back muscles.
- Because of this you will get relief from tension and stress.
- It will make hips flexible.
PASCHIMOTTANASANA – SEATED FORWARD BEND
- It stretches vertebral column, shoulder, and hamstring.
- It stretches backside fully.
- It calms the nervous system and calms mind.
- stimulates the internal organs, kidneys, ovaries, liver, and uterus.
- It relieves stress and depression.
- It improves digestion.
- It increases appetite, cures diseases, and reduces obesity.
- It is therapeutic for infertility, sinusitis, insomnia, and high blood pressure.