The word “Tadasana” is derived from Sanskrit word “Tada” meaning “Palm Tree”, and “Asana” meaning “posture” or “seat
STEPS TO BE FOLLOWED:
- First get your feet together, hands by the side. Now keep your feet apart at the toes and together at the heels, making a “V” shape with your feet.
- Interlock the fingers and place your hands on the crown of the head such that, your palms are facing our head.
- As you inhale slowly lift your hands up towards the ceiling with your elbows straight , palms facing the ceiling.
- Simultaneously as you lift your hands up, start lifting your heels up, shifting your body weight to the front part of the feet.
- Hold this posture for 7-10 breaths.
- If it is difficult to balance, do it against the wall until you get better at balancing your body weight on your front part of the feet.
- Deep breathing, provides strength and expansion to the lungs.
- Best exercise to increase height.
- Develops and activates the nerves of the entire body.
- Strengthens the vertebral column and heart.
- Good for regulating the menstrual cycle in women.
- Cures the problems related to indigestion.
- Give strength to arms and legs.
- Helps to remove lethargy from the body.
- It reduces the problem of flat feet.
- Improves focus and concentration as it is balancing posture.
- Low blood pressure
- Any injury to the knees, ankles or shoulders.
DISCLAIMER:- PLEASE PRACTICE UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF YOGA TEACHER/ YOGA EXPERT.
For more details contact us on 9618906780