The word “Shashankasana” is derived from Sanskrit word “Shash” meaning “hare”; “Ank” meaning “lap” and “Asana” meaning “posture” or “seat”.
STEPS TO BE FOLLOWED:
- It helps in relaxing the mind and relieves depression.
- It helps in toning of pelvic muscles.
- It helps in relieving sciatic pain.
- It helps in sexual disorders.
- It helps in stretching the upper body.
- People suffering from back or knee pain, spine injury, shoulder injury and pregnant women should avoid this asana.
DISCLAIMER: – PLEASE PRACTICE UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF YOGA TEACHER/ YOGA EXPERT
For more details contact us on 9618906780