STEPS TO BE FOLLOWED:
- Sit in Vajrasana.
- Slowly bend forward and drop your forearm down on the mat.
- Your elbows below the shoulder, arms making 90 degree to the floor.
- Now slowly stretch out your leg one by one, and keep your entire back parallel to the floor.
- Hold this posture by tightening your abdomen, look ahead, keep your hips squeezed.
- Stay here for 7-10 breaths.
- Make sure the back must be parallel to the floor throughout the practice.
- While releasing the posture, slowly drop your knees down, push your hips behind and sit on your heels, drop your forehead on the mat. Relax in Shashankasana.
- Helps in strengthening muscles around the shoulders, upper arms, forearms, and the wrists.
- Helps in toning the abdominal/ core muscles of the body.
- Helps in toning and strengthening the hamstrings, quadriceps and glutes.
- Helps in reducing the fat around the tummy.
- Helps in improving concentration, and memory.
- Helps in improving the general stamina of the body.
- Helps in Osteoporosis, Insomnia, Migraine, sypmtoms due to Menopause, and general weakness.
- Carpel Tunnel Syndrome, Anxiety Disorders, Very low or High Blood Prsessure, any injuries to the elbow/ wrist/ legs/ knees/ ankles.
DISCLAIMER:- PLEASE PRACTICE UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF YOGA TEACHER/ YOGA EXPERT.